Introducing the latest variation of the popular Ruger LCP 380 pistols.
This new model includes a new lightweight trigger, better sights, improved ergonomics and it will hold open after the last shot. All this in the same compact size as the original.
(Check Inventory Tab for pricing and availability)
BEST-IN-CLASS LIGHTWEIGHT COMPACT PISTOL
- Short, crisp, single-action trigger pull.
- Compact at just 5.17″ long and 3.71″tall, the LCP® II is designed to fit a variety of holsters and provide concealed carry options.
- Rugged construction with through-hardened steel slide and black, one-piece, high-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame.
- Textured grip frame provides a secure and comfortable grip. Larger grip frame surface provides better distribution of recoil forces.
- Includes finger grip extension floorplate that can be added to the magazine for comfort and grip.
- Improved sights for superior visibility. Fixed front and rear sights are integral to the slide, while the hammer is recessed within the slide.
- Easy-to-rack slide designed to hold open after last round ejection.
- Blued, alloy steel barrel.
- Also, includes a pocket holster and one 6-round magazine.
- Note: Six-round LCP® magazines are compatible with the LCP® II, but will not activate the last round hold-open feature of the LCP® II. Seven-round LCP® magazines are NOT compatible with the LCP® II.
Click the links below for more information:
Ruger LCP II Instruction Manual
NRA First: Ruger LCP II Pistol Review
NOTE: Prices, specifications, and availability are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to correct typographic, photographic and/or descriptive errors.