- We are a Federal Firearms Licensed dealer and follow all state and federal firearms guidelines including transfer paperwork, background checks, and sales tax.
- At this time, we DO NOT sell or transfer any NFA Class III items such as suppressors, short barreled rifles or shotguns, full auto firearms, etc.
- All prices shown are cash/check prices. Credit cards are accepted with an additional 3% fee.
- We only sell/transfer to US citizens who are Texas residents or active military personnel stationed in Texas.
- Purchases/transfers of handguns and handgun ammunition – You must be at least 21 years of age, present a current Texas driver’s license, Texas LTC, Texas state issued ID card or Military ID with official orders showing Texas as their permanent duty station.
- Purchases of long guns and long gun ammunition – You must be at least 18 years of age, present a current Texas driver’s license, Texas LTC, Texas state issued ID card or Military ID with official orders showing Texas as their permanent duty station.
- ALL special orders will be paid upfront by the customer. NO exceptions.
- No refunds or exchanges on special orders or transfers
- Anyone given a Denied response on the NICS background check for a product that was special ordered (product not in stock) will be charged a 25% restocking fee.
- In stock items requested to be placed on hold, will only be held until the end of the same business day.
- Any product left at Hoover’s Outpost for more than 60 days will become property of Hoover’s Outpost
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Hoover’s Outpost reserves the right to change, delete or edit any of these policies at any time without notice.
Due to federal firearms regulations, all firearms and ammunition sales are final. Any returns, repairs, or warranty issues will need to be directed to the item’s manufacturer.
We will happily transfer firearms from other dealers and online sellers to the specific individual whose name appears on the order.
Our transfer fee is $20 for the first firearm per transfer form. Each additional firearm is $10.
- Simply follow the seller’s guidelines
- arrange payment with the seller
- call or email us with the seller’s contact information
- We will send the seller a copy of our FFL.
- Upon receipt of payment, the seller will then ship the firearm to Hoover’s Outpost and we will contact you to arrange for pick up.
Additional Transfer Policies:
- Transfer fees are payable regardless of background check results.
- All transfers must be picked up within 2 weeks of arrival.
- There will be an additional $10 per week fee for anything left past the initial 2 weeks
- If a buyer is Denied during the NICS background check process, the firearm will be shipped back to the seller, at the expense of the buyer.
- Any refunds will be negotiated between the buyer and the original seller.