- We are a Federal Firearms Licensed dealer and follow all state and federal firearms guidelines including transfer paperwork, background checks and sales tax.
- At this time, we DO NOT sell or transfer any NFA Class III items such as suppressors, short barreled rifles or shotguns, full auto firearms, etc.
- All prices shown are cash/check prices. Credit cards are accepted with at an additional 3% fee.
- We only sell/transfer to US citizens who are Texas residents or active military personnel stationed in Texas.
- Purchases/transfers of handguns and handgun ammunition – You must be at least 21 years of age, present a current Texas driver’s license, Texas LTC, Texas state issued ID card or Military ID with official orders showing Texas as their permanent duty station.
- Purchases of long guns and long gun ammunition – You must be at least 18 years of age, present a current Texas driver’s license, Texas LTC, Texas state issued ID card or Military ID with official orders showing Texas as their permanent duty station.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
Due to federal firearms regulations, all firearms and ammunition sales are final. Any returns, repairs or warranty issues will need to be directed to the item’s manufacturer.
We will happily transfer firearms from other dealers and online sellers.
Our transfer fee is $20 for the first 4 firearms per transfer form. Each additional firearm is $10. (example; the transfer fee for 5 firearms would be $30 at the time of pick up)
- Simply follow the seller’s guidelines
- arrange payment with seller
- call or email us with the seller’s contact information
- We will send the seller a copy of our FFL.
- Upon receipt of payment, the seller will then ship the firearm to Hoover’s Outpost and we will contact you to arrange for pick up.
Additional Transfer Policies:
- Transfer fees are payable regardless of background check results.
- Transfer firearms must be picked up within 30 days of arrival.
- If a buyer is Denied during the NICS background check process, the firearm will be shipped back to the seller, at the expense of the buyer.
- Any refunds will be negotiated between the buyer and original seller.
- Hoover’s Outpost WILL NOT issue any refunds for transfers.