Looking to drive tacks at 100yrds? Why not throw away the hammer and take a look at this Ruger Precision rifle in 22lr. It features a molded one-piece chassis, free-float M-Lok handguard, oversized bolt handle, 1/2×28 threaded bull barrel, adjustable trigger (2.25-5lbs), a fully adjustable stock with cheekpiece and 15rd mag. A really cool rifle just begging to start driving.
(contact us for availability)
Specs and Features
Stock: Quick-Fit Precision
Rim: re Adjustable
Barrel Length: 18″
Overall Length: 35.13″ – 38.63″
Handguard: Free-Float With Magpul® M-LOK® Slots
Handguard Finish: Black, Hard-Coat Anodized
Thread Pattern: 1/2″-28
Length of Pull: 12″ – 15.50″
Sights: None-Rail Installed
Barrel: Threaded Cold Hammer-Forged 1137 Alloy Steel
Weight: 6.8 lb.
Twist: 1:16″ RH
Suggested Retail: $529.00
- Molded, one-piece chassis and adjustable buttstock assembly are manufactured with glass-lled nylon for strength, stiffness and stability, making a solid foundation for accuracy each and every shot. Adjustable buttstock features a at Picatinny bag rider making it easy to ax a rear monopod. A molded-in window provides a tether point for your squeeze bag, and a metal QD pocket makes it easy to secure a sling.
- Quick-Fit adjustable Precision Rimre stock allows length of pull and comb height to be quickly and easily adjusted to get proper t over a wide range of shooter sizes, outerwear and shooting positions. Indicating marks molded into the chassis help you quickly return to a previous position.
- Big-Gun bolt throw adjustment enables shooters to change from a rimre 1-1/2″ bolt throw to a short-action centerre 3″ bolt throw, reducing the chance of short-stroking your bolt in competition.
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger is externally adjustable, with a trigger pull range of 2.25 to 5 pounds; wrench is stored in a buttstock compartment.
- Ruger’s own AR-Pattern pistol grip and safety selector provides an extended reach for maximum control and access to the 45°, reversible safety selector. May be congured with most AR-style grips and selectors.
- Anodized Picatinny scope base includes 30 MOA elevation for increased long-range capabilities out of the box.
- Oversized bolt handle for positive bolt manipulation (same as the Ruger Precision® Rie).
- 15″ aluminum free-oat handguard is black hard-coat anodized aluminum and features Magpul® M-LOK® slots on all four sides for improved scope clearance for long-range scopes and easy mounting of M-LOK-compatible rails and accessories.
- 18″ target barrel is cold hammer-forged from 1137 alloy steel to create ultra precise rifling for excellent accuracy. Barrel can be replaced easily by a competent gunsmith using AR-style wrenches and headspace gauges.
- 1/2″-28 threaded barrel for standard muzzle accessories, like the Silent-SR® suppressor, comes with a factory-installed thread protector covering both the threads and crown.
- Accepts all 10/22® magazines.
- Also includes: one, 15-round BX-15® magazine.
Click HERE for the Instruction Manual.