Available with Vortex scope (not pictured)
(Check Inventory Tab for pricing and availability)
- Ergonomic, lightweight synthetic stock designed for quick, easy handling blends a classic look with modern forend contouring and grip serrations.
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger offers a crisp release with a pull weight that is user adjustable between 3 and 5 pounds, allowing shooters to make that perfect shot.
- The one-piece, three-lug bolt with 70° throw provides ample scope clearance and utilizes a full diameter bolt body and dual cocking cams for smooth, easy cycling from the shoulder.
- Patent-pending Power Bedding®, integral bedding block system positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel for outstanding accuracy.
- Offers minute-of-angle accuracy that can make every hunt a success.
- Heavier tapered, threaded barrel (5/8″-24 thread pattern) is cold hammer-forged, resulting in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning.
- Features a visible, accessible and easy-to-actuate tang safety that provides instant security.
- Soft rubber buttpad is crafted for maximum recoil reduction.
- Factory-Installed One-Piece Aluminum Scope Rail
- Also includes – magazine; sling swivel studs.
- Vortex Crossfire II, 4-12 x 40 BDC
- Model Number- 6973
- Caliber– 6.5 Creedmoor
- Stock- Moss Green Synthetic
- Magazine- Rotary
- Sights- None-Scope Rail Installed
- Barrel Length- 22″
- Material- Alloy Steel
- Capacity- 4
- Thread Pattern- 5/8″-24
- Finish- Matte Black
- Weight- 6.6 lb.
- Twist- 1:8″ RH
- Overall Length- 42″
- Length of Pull- 13.75″
- Grooves- 6
- Suggested Retail- $529.00